dinsdag 17 november 2009

Scrapper's Idol Second Week!!

Well It's time for the Popularity Vote at Cool scraps Digital!!

You can check out my layout HERE
I really apreciate it for you to cast your Vote for my layout HERE

I've some awesome surprises for you!
Well New kits are rolling into my stores today!!

My Kit: Christmas Joy has all what you would like in a beautiful Christmas Full Size Kit!!
It has 30 Elements at 300 DPI and Coordinating Background Papers at 300 DPI!



Look Out for the 4x6 Inches BragBook Album Kit that is also going into store at the end of this week!!

You get a sneak peek from my newest kit: Christmas Joy right now. See Below!

One more news!! I opened a new store at the Scrappin' Jumgle! More Fun and more places where you can buy my Scrapbooking Kits.
You can always shop at your favorite store just looking at the left on my Blog.
It's PU/S4H Friendly!
It's already available at Bouquet of Pixels and rolling into my other stores during the day!
Just click on the Kit preview to go directly to the shop.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten