vrijdag 12 december 2008

Welcome to Margie's Digital Shop!



My name is Margie Overman

I offer Scrap for Hire and Scrap for Others Services I can create stunning layouts and designs that let your compay or products stand out from the rest! Here are some of my Digital Tags and Layouts I created for Designers
I also offer Banner and Blinkie Services at affordable prices.
Do you have an idea in mind? Do you want me to let it be alive as a wonderful creation? Just email me with your request.

Banner Service
$4,-




Blinkie Service
$2,-




Layout Service
$2 p/layout




For more than 5 layouts contact me for special offer.
Designs or Illustrations at great prices. Send your request to digitalproductservices@gmail.com
Always at your service.

Digital Scrapbooking products are also available.
Here are my most recent product.

Special Holiday Price $2.70
You receive 11 papers with 20 Elements! Beautiful Background papers for your Holiday projects at a wonderful price.




How to complete the order process:First, you need to open a free account with moneybookers.com, and fund your account with your order total for the product(s) you are ordering from us. You can do so via credit/debit card or domestic bank transfer in 30+ countries. Next, transfer the payment via moneybookers.com to my email account:
Moneybookers.com will charge a small transfer fee. We will then verify your payment and I will send the links for you to download the Digital Product you ordered
Registration is simple – Your moneybookers.com account can be ready in just a few minutes

Thanks for visiting my shop.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten