zondag 14 december 2008

Sweet N Sassy Digiscrappers New Year's Blog Train! Woohoo!!

Thank you so much to all who have downloaded my kit.
I'm so blessed with all your nice comments and remarks :)
The Blog Train is now Closed
Keep checking for more Trains, fun and
follow my blog :)

The train has departed from the station. Several designers have joined together to bring you a New Year's blog train. You will find all sorts of goodies at the links below. We hope that you enjoy your ride on the Sweet N Sassy New Year's blog train. Thank you for stopping by and seeing us!!!

Lippy
Stacey's Designs
Distinctively Auri Scraps
Rachelz_Designz
GF Designz
MD Designs

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sweet kit!! Thank you & happy Holidays!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen