zondag 19 april 2009

New Kits!!


Just click on the Preview



Click on the Preview


Click on the Preview

Wow, It has been a while, but I've been working on some new kits!!
I have in total 4 Kits going into stores this weekend.
You can see the previews above.
They are already available at Digital Designer's Den, The Creativtiy Box, Paradise 4 Scrappers, Sweet N Sassy Digiscrappers!!
I have also 2 Exclusive Kits to be added only at
Moo Two Designs!!


Check out Queen of Nitro Tagger Kit with awesome cars specially for the Race Car Fans!!
The Full Size Queen of Nitro doesn't have the race cars, but you could buy both and create stunning Hybrid Mini Projects with the cars.
I love race cars, so I creatd this tagger kit, Queen of Nitro.
I hope you like them too!

Hugs,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten